- CR-2/IR-2 Visa Visa given to the step child of a US Citizen.
- IR-3/H-3 Visa Visa given to an orphan adopted abroad by a US Citizen.
- IR-4/H-4 Visa Visa given to an orphan adopted in the US by a US Citizen.
- IR-5 Visa Visa given to the parent of a US Citizen.
- F2B Visa Visa given to unmarried sons and daughters (21 years or older) of a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
- F3 Visa Visa given to married sons and daughters (21 years or older) of US Citizen.
- F4 Visa Visa given to brothers or sisters of a US Citizen.
There are different steps to applying Immigrant Visa:
- Immigrant Visa Guide
- Estimated Cost for Filing a Immigrant Visa
- What to Do While Waiting for Visa to Get Approved
- NVC Process
- Medical Exam at St. Lukes
- Preparing for the Interview
- CFO Requirements
- Preparing to Travel to USA
- Paying Immigrant Fee