You can attend the Guidance Counseling Seminar even before the visa interview and just come back when you already receive the visa packet to get the CFO sticker on your passport.
Steps on Getting CFO Certificate and Sticker
- Set-up online appointment for the seminar and provide required information
- Print the barcoded confirmation form on the counseling and seminar date
- Bring other required documents:
- Original and photocopy of passport
- Original and photocopy of visa (if already available)
- One (1) 2x2 colored photo
- One (1) valid ID with photograph
- Payment of Php 400.00 registration fee
- Photocopy of parent’s passport or valid ID, if accompanied by parent(s) during registration
- Letter of authorization from parent(s) authorizing the guardian to register the minor on their behalf.
- Original and photocopy of DSWD travel clearance
- Fill out the Guidance Counseling Registration Form at the CFO Office
- Attend the Seminar and Counseling. The counseling is a one-on-one talk with one of the CFO personnel. He/she will ask personal questions about you and your fiance(e). CFO just wants to make sure that you really know your fiance(e) before going to live in USA with him/her. The counselor might require other documents from you like:
- Pictures together
- Proof of termination of previous marriage(s) if any of the parties was previously married - divorce decree(s), annulment papers or death certificate
- Birth certificate of both parties
- Call/chat/e-mail logs
- Get the Guidance Counseling Certificate and attach in the passport
- If you already have the visa packet, you can go ahead and get the the sticker on your passport. Otherwise, you can go back to CFO to get sticker once visa packet is on hand. You need to bring the whole packet to show to CFO personnel.
Locations & Contact Information:There are two (2) CFO Offices:
1345 Pre. Quirino Avenue cor. Osmena Highway
Manila, Philippines 1007
Tel No: (632) 552-4700
Cebu4th Floor, K&J Building
#4 Don Julio Llorente St.
Capitol Site, Cebu City 6000
Tel No: (63 32) 255-5253